Atalanta vs RB Leipzig Odds & Prediction

Willi Orban

Leipzig’s Willi Orban, left, and Atalanta’s Luis Muriel battle for the ball throughout an Europa League quarterfinal soccer match between RB Leipzig and Atalanta, in Leipzig, Germany, Thursday, April 7, 2022. (AP Photograph/Michael Sohn)

  • It’s Atalanta vs RB Leipzig within the UEFA Europa League on Thursday, April 14 at 2:45 pm ET
  • The primary leg in Leipzig ended 1-1 so a spot within the event’s semifinal stays within the steadiness
  • We preview the sport, have a look at the Atalanta vs RB Leipzig odds, and provide some picks under

It’s Atalanta vs RB Leipzig within the second leg of their UEFA Europa League quarterfinal on Thursday, April 14 at 2:45 pm ET. The primary leg in Germany ended 1-1, so this tie stays the steadiness with all to play for in Bergamo.

We preview Atalanta vs RB Leipzig and provide under the perfect picks for this big UEL conflict.

Atalanta vs RB Leipzig Odds

Matchup Moneyline
Atalanta +165
RB Leipzig +160
Draw +245

Odds as of April 13 at Barstool Sportsbook

The bookies discover it arduous to separate these two within the Europa League odds with RB slight favorites at +160 with an implied win likelihood of 37%, in comparison with Atalanta at +165 with an implied likelihood of 36%. The draw gives the largest return at +245, with an implied likelihood of 27%.

Over/Beneath and Unfold

They checklist over 2.5 objectives in plus-money at +112, given the primary leg was a low-scorer at 1-1, or you possibly can wager underneath that complete at -139. As well as, Leipzig is +350 on the unfold at -1.

In the event you’re new to this sport and wish recommendation on soccer betting’s execs and cons, there are many instructions you possibly can go when betting on this sport and others.

Atalanta vs RB Leipzig Prediction for Leg 2 Quarterfinal

If Atalanta are going to make it to the final 4 of the UEL, they will do it the arduous manner. After seeing off Bayer Leverkusen within the final spherical, they once more discover themselves up in opposition to sturdy German opposition however did effectively within the first leg to come back away from the Purple Bull Enviornment with a 1-1 draw.

Regardless of struggling for objectives in Serie A, Colombian striker Luis Muriel gave the Nerazzurri an early lead in Leipzig – a lead they held till the 58th-minute when, underneath stress from RB’s Willi Orban, Atalanta defender Davide Zappacosta put the ball in his personal internet.

Serie A Woes for Atalanta

However whereas the Italians are flying in Europe, their Serie A kind has suffered and so they discover themselves down in eighth and presently outdoors the European locations with video games working out. They’ve received simply three of their final 14 Serie A video games and on the weekend had been crushed 2-1 by Sassuolo.

They’ve received solely three of their final 9 European matches at residence, though loads have been drawn, and their latest win in Bergamo over Bayer Leverkusen retained a proud file of getting by no means misplaced a house sport in both the Europa League or the UEFA Cup.

Atalanta vs RB Leipzig Head-to-Head Stats

4-1-0 UEL file in 2021-22 1-2-0
10 / 4 Objectives for / Objectives conceded 6 / 7
81% Passing accuracy 86%
47% Possession 57%
76 Aim makes an attempt 47
D-W-W-L-D-L Kind information (all competitions) D-W-D-W-D-W

A Effective 2022 for Leipzig

Not like Atalanta, Leipzig’s home kind has been first rate this season and so they stay within the hunt for a top-four end. It has although been a traumatic marketing campaign off the pitch with a poor run of kind early on, together with a Champions League exit, seeing Jesse Marsch changed within the supervisor’s scorching seat by Domenico Tedesco.

Comfy Path to Final Eight

The managerial change at RB has labored effectively. The arrival of the Italian prompted an upturn in fortunes and since his arrival within the second week of December the wins have saved on coming. In 2022 alone, they’ve received 12 video games and are additionally unbeaten in 12.

With a view to make it this far within the UEL, after dropping out of the Champions League, they needed to overcome Actual Sociedad within the Europa League playoffs however then obtained a bye within the subsequent spherical after Spartak Moscow, for apparent causes, had been kicked out of the competitors.

Atalanta vs RB Leipzig Crew Lineups and Accidents

Atalanta Projected Lineup: Musso; Toloi, Demiral, Palomino; Hateboer, De Roon, Koopmeiners, Zappacosta; Pessina, Malinovskyi; Muriel.

Atalanta Accidents: Freuler, Maehle, Djimsiti, and Cabezas.

RB Leipzig Projected Lineup: Gulacsi; Klostermann, Orban, Guardiola; Henrichs, Laimer, Kampl, Angelino; Olmo; Nkunku, Silva.

RB Leipzig Accidents: Haidara.

Get the Finest Barstool Sportsbook Promo Code For April

Atalanta vs RB Leipzig Picks

Atalanta have saved their finest performances for Europe this season however, as we noticed within the first leg, these are two very evenly matched groups. Key to the end result could be the RB protection, which is once more the second-best – behind solely Bayern – within the Bundesliga. For that cause, I see the Germans edging this by the odd purpose.

Picks: RB Leipzig to win (+160) / RB Leipzig to win 1-0 (+950)

Gary Gowers

Soccer
Sports activities Author

Sports activities Author

Soccer